n accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27.04.2016 on the protection of individuals of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free flow of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (hereinafter RODO) (Official Journal of the EU L 119, p. 1), we inform you that:
- the administrator of your personal data is W.P.H. Agrahurt Export-Import Sławomir Olak with its registered office : Raducki Folwark 3, 98 – 320 Osjaków.
- The Administrator can be contacted regarding personal data protection at the above address or phone number +48 43 842 33 56.
- The legal basis for the processing of your personal data is:
(a) Article 6(1)(b) of the RODO, i.e. the processing is necessary for the conclusion and/or performance of the contract between us;
b) Article 6(1)(c) of the RODO, i.e. processing is necessary for the performance of obligations incumbent on us such as accounting and financial settlements, including tax settlements arising, inter alia, from the Civil Code, the Accounting Act.
c) Article 6(1)(f) of the RODO Act, i.e. processing is necessary for the purposes deriving from the Administrator’s legally justified interests, e.g. possible necessity to prevent or exercise civil law claims, direct marketing; performance of the agreement concluded with W.P.H. Agrahurt Export-Import Sławomir Olak with its registered office in: Raducki Folwark 3, 98 – 320 Osjaków on your behalf as a third party when another entity is a party to the agreement or when you are the person indicated for contact/representation in order to conclude and/or perform the agreement.
d) Article 6(1)(a) RODO, i.e. the processing is based on the consent given (exceptional situations, e.g. image).
- The purpose of processing personal data by W.P.H. Agrahurt Export-Import Slawomir Olak is primarily the implementation of orders / sales contracts and contracts for the provision of services, as well as the performance of legal obligations and the assertion of potential claims under civil law and defense against claims, if any.
- we may have obtained your data
a) directly from you (by e-mail, telephone, in person or by post)
b) from a third party cooperating with W.P.H. Agrahurt Export-Import Sławomir Olak, which is your employer or an entity cooperating with you on the basis of a contract of employment / contract of mandate / contract for specific work and provided us with your personal data on the basis of your consent, provisions of law or other basis in order to implement the contract concluded with him (contact person for the contract).
- provision of personal data by you is mandatory, in a situation where the premise for the processing of personal data is a provision of law or a contract concluded between the parties, their failure will mean that it is impossible to conclude a contract or fulfill our legal obligations. Providing personal data processed on the basis of the consent granted is voluntary.
- Under the terms of the RODO, you have the right to access your personal data, to correct them, to request their deletion or to object, as well as the right to request the Administrator to restrict the processing of your data, and to transfer them. If you have given your consent to the processing of data, you have the right to withdraw it at any time without affecting the legality of the processing, which was performed before the withdrawal of consent.
- The Administrator informs that your personal data will be processed for the period required by law, in the case of civil contracts for a maximum period taking into account the period of limitation of possible claims, and in the case of processing on the basis of consent until its withdrawal. Once the purpose and basis for processing have ceased, your personal data will be deleted.
- If you believe that your personal data will be processed in violation of legal requirements, you have the right to lodge a complaint to the supervisory authority – the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection.
- Recipients of your personal data may be companies cooperating with us, including IT, courier, etc., as well as authorized administrative units and offices. The data may also be transferred in order to fulfill the contracts to companies associated with W.P.H. Agrahurt Export-Import Sławomir Olak, i.e. Carrrefour Polska sp. z o.o. on the basis of the contract for entrustment of personal data processing related to providing access to the Administration of IT Systems of “Carrefour Polska sp. z o.o.” and the “BP Europa SE” seated in Hamburg, performing business activity in the territory of the Republic of Poland under the business name “BP Europe SE Spółka Europejska oddział w Polsce (adres oddziału: ul. Jasnogórska 1, 31-358 Kraków)” within the franchising agreement concluded.
- Administrator does not use automated decision-making, including profiling, referred to in Article. 22 par. 1 and 4 GDPR.